monkeypoo2000monkeypoo2000

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

-Let it B- -Let it B-

Sweet!

Dear god in heaven, that was awesome!

Pokemon Snot Green Part 2 Pokemon Snot Green Part 2

That sucked....

If you're gonna make fun of something, at least be funny. That sucked. All it was was the word fuck in a pokemon game.

the sword of gonard the sword of gonard

Sweet!

That was so cool! Awesome music. Love Linkin Park.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Awesome...

Most tutorials lack details and cover very little but this is the best tutorial I have ever seen! Great work.

Majora's second comming Majora's second comming

Hmm.. poop!

The game was good but why would skull kid do that? He wouldn't because he becomes your friend at the end AND he returns the mask so he doesn't even have the power to do that. Did you even beat it? And when you were sent back in time you go back to Legend of Zelda?! Though that game came before Majoras Mask link was older in that game! And Link Day?! That story wasn't too good. And what the heck is Kirby doing there?!

Flin's Quest Flin's Quest

I liked it.

It was an interesting story but it isn't possible for anybody to lost. You're a very good story writer. I enjoyed the story a lot. The fact that the others are too lazy to read makes me sick. And the fave that there won't be a second one also upsets me but still it's good.

Kolibiri responds:

Thank you a lot kind sir, it is a shame people aren't smart enough to read more than three sentences these days without getting bored.

Evil-Dog - Forest of Illusions Evil-Dog - Forest of Illusions

Awesome!

I love how it loses its sanity at the end. Freakin' sweet!

Ye Olde Village Ye Olde Village

Awesome!

I heard this song on Legend of Zelda. This one does sound a little different. It would be great for an RPG. I love your music. Keep up the good work.

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

Amazing!

I admire you and everything you do. If I had three hands I'd say "Three thumbs up", but unfortunatly I don't so I'll have to stick with two.

Evil-Dog responds: