monkeypoo2000monkeypoo2000

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Awesome...

Most tutorials lack details and cover very little but this is the best tutorial I have ever seen! Great work.

Majora's second comming Majora's second comming

Hmm.. poop!

The game was good but why would skull kid do that? He wouldn't because he becomes your friend at the end AND he returns the mask so he doesn't even have the power to do that. Did you even beat it? And when you were sent back in time you go back to Legend of Zelda?! Though that game came before Majoras Mask link was older in that game! And Link Day?! That story wasn't too good. And what the heck is Kirby doing there?!

Flin's Quest Flin's Quest

I liked it.

It was an interesting story but it isn't possible for anybody to lost. You're a very good story writer. I enjoyed the story a lot. The fact that the others are too lazy to read makes me sick. And the fave that there won't be a second one also upsets me but still it's good.

Kolibiri responds:

Thank you a lot kind sir, it is a shame people aren't smart enough to read more than three sentences these days without getting bored.

Mario Tetris 3 Mario Tetris 3

I freakin' loved it!

It was awesome!

Orbox Orbox

The best game I have ever played on NG

It is so freakin' awesome! I'm hooked on it. I'm so happy I could cry!

Super Smash X Single Super Smash X Single

Cool

I liked it but unfortunatly got tired of it really quickly.

Bushido Fighters Bushido Fighters

Pretty good

It was pretty good but it can use a few improvements.

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

Cool

I liked it. I like Punk-O-Matic and I really liked the music.

Pumped pong Pumped pong

Okay

It was fun. Not pong though.

Star Ball Star Ball

Awesome!

I remember this game! I used to play it all the time! It was a classic and now it's in flash. I was planning on making this as a flash but you obviously beat me to it. But it's okay because I'm sure mine wouldn't have been this good.